Congratulations to all the top-ranking Long & Foster agents and teams who were named to this year’s REAL Trends The Thousand. The annual list recognizes the top producing agents and teams throughout the United States, ranking them both by sales volume and the number of transaction sides. These agents are continuously setting the bar for best-in-class customer service and they reflect the commitment to service, professionalism and expertise that our entire Long & Foster team strives to provide each of our clients.
Who’s on the List from Long & Foster?
A number of the company’s teams made the ranks for both volume and transaction sides, including The Creig Northrop Team, Debbie Dogrul and Associates, The Art Herling Team and Tom & Cindy and Associates. The Creig Northrop Team, which has multiple offices in the greater Baltimore region, earned the highest rankings of Long & Foster on both lists, and they secured the No. 1 position in the state of Maryland.
View the full breakdown below, and learn more about each team and associate by clicking on their names.
Top 250 Team Real Estate Professionals by Sales Volume
- 3: The Creig Northrop Team of Clarksville, Maryland
- 36: Debbie Dogrul Associates of Fairfax, Virginia
- 58: The Heller Colley Reed Team of Bethesda, Maryland
- 151: The Art Herling Team of Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
- 152: The Mottola Group of Greenville, Delaware
- 153: Tom & Cindy and Associates of Alexandria, Virginia
- 177: The Hubble Bisbee Group of Lutherville, Maryland
- 190: The Leslie Kopp Group of Bethany Beach, Delaware
Top 250 Team Real Estate Professionals by Transaction Sides
- 5: The Creig Northrop Team of Clarksville, Maryland
- 73: Debbie Dogrul Associates of Fairfax, Virginia
- 84: The Maryland Group of Salisbury, Maryland
- 119: The Art Herling Team of Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
- 245: Tom & Cindy and Associates of Alexandria, Virginia
Top 250 Individual Real Estate Professionals by Transaction Sides