The Southside Virginia Association of Realtors recently honored 16 sales associates from the Long & Foster Tri-Cities Southpark office located in Colonial Heights, Virginia.
The agents recognized for outstanding sales achievement for 2017 include:
- Jennifer Resnick Dudley, Diamond Award
- Vickie Zevgolis & Larry Lewis Team, Platinum Award
- Jay Eischen, Gold Award
- Bobby Perkins, Gold Award
- Rick Tetterton, Silver Award
- Derrick Bradford, Silver Award
- Silvia Johnson, Silver Award
- Fay Fletcher, Silver Award
- Eileen White Knode, Silver Award
- Nancy Steinke, Bronze Award
- Kimberly Porter, Bronze Award
- Jessica Lindsay, Bronze Award
- Holly Pond, Bronze Award
- Deanna Denny, Bronze Award
- Cindy Angone, Bronze Award
Additionally, Eileen Knode and Larry Lewis qualified for Southside Virginia Association of Realtors’ Honor Society.
“Long & Foster prides itself on the accomplishments of our team of highly-trained professionals,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “Our family of companies has a reputation of honesty, integrity and best-in-class customer service that spans nearly 50 years. This year’s award winners are an integral part of why Long & Foster is the top real estate company in the Mid-Atlantic.”
The awards were presented at the Southside Virginia Association of Realtors annual Awards for Excellence ceremony held recently at Virginia State University Multipurpose Center in Chesterfield, Virginia.
Long & Foster Real Estate is the No. 1 independent real estate brand by sales volume. For more information, visit LongandFoster.com.