The Southside Virginia Association of Realtors recently honored 13 sales associates from the Long & Foster Tri-Cities Southpark office located in Colonial Heights, Virginia.
The agents recognized for outstanding sales achievement for 2016 include:
· Bobby Perkins, Platinum Award
· Jay Eischen, Silver Award
· Jessica Lindsay, Silver Award
· Derrick Bradford, Silver Award
· Eileen Knode, Silver Award
· Cindy Angone, Silver Award
· Jennifer Resnick Dudley, Bronze Award
· Robin Richardson, Bronze Award
· Silvia Johnson, Bronze Award
· Fay Fletcher, Bronze Award
· Deanna Denny, Bronze Award
· Annie Moore, Bronze Award
Additionally, Kimberly Porter and Eileen Knode qualified for the Southside Virginia Association of Realtors’ Honor Society.
“Long & Foster prides itself on the accomplishments of our team of highly-trained professionals,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “Our family of companies has a reputation of honesty, integrity and best-in-class customer service that spans more than 45 years. This year’s award winners are an integral part of why Long & Foster is the top real estate company in the Mid-Atlantic.”
The awards were presented at the Southside Virginia Association of Realtors’ annual Awards for Excellence ceremony held recently at the Virginia State University Gateway Center in Chesterfield, Virginia.
Long & Foster Real Estate is the No. 1 privately owned residential real estate company in the United States. For more information about Long & Foster Real Estate, visit www.longandfoster.com.