Long & Foster Real Estate’s Ridley/Folsom office, located in Folsom, Pennsylvania recently honored its annual award winners for their 2017 achievements.
Top producing team/group for 2017:
- Mike Mulholland Team – top team by total volume, listing volume and buyer’s volume. The team also was the top new homes sales team and earned the Master’s Club Award.
- Matt Lenza Group – top group by listing and selling volume, earning the Chairman’s Club Award.
Chairman’s Club top producing agents for 2017:
- Debbie Disciascio – top individual agent and the top agent by listing volume
- Janeen Connell – top agent by units
- Deb Toner
Director’s Club top producing agents for 2017:
- Norm Carey
- Dave Peltz – Outstanding Service Award
- Steve Jefferis
Executive Club top producing agents for 2017:
- Mary Lou Getty
- Bob Pescaore
- Kelli Ezekiel
- Helena Nicholls
- Angela Magee
- Jessica Fox
Rookie of the Year for 2017:
- Jessica Fox – gross commissions
- Amy VanHorn – units
“We are so proud of the dedication and hard work of our agents,” said Beth Endrizzi, branch manager of the Ridley/Folsom office. “This is a terrific accomplishment for our office and to excel in production while providing unsurpassed customer service is truly an honor for all of us.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand by sales volume. For more information, visit LongandFoster.com.