Long & Foster recently held their annual awards celebration at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts to honor their top offices, associates, and teams in the Richmond region. The agents affiliated with the Grove office, located at 5702 Grove Avenue walked away with a number of accolades.
The Grove office earned the award of Overall Top Office by Gross Commission Income (GCI) and No. 2 Overall Office in Settled Units.
“Long & Foster’s Grove office prides itself on the accomplishments of our office of highly-trained professionals,” said Dawn Bradley, managing broker of the Grove Long & Foster office. “This year’s Grove office award winners are an integral part of why Long & Foster’s Grove office is so successful.”
Grove office agents that were recognized for 2018 include:
- Margaret Wade: No. 2 Top Producer –Gross Commission Income, No. 2 Overall Top Producer, and No. 16 Top Producer-Settled Units
- Cathy Saunders: No.12 Top Producer-GCI, No. 14 Top Producer-Settled Units
- Ron Evans: No. 9 Top Producer-GCI
- Eliza Branch: No. 15 Top Producer-GCI
- Meg Traynham: No. 22 Top Producer-GCI
Grove office teams that were recognized for 2018 include:
- Thiel-Morris Team: Top Transfer Team
- VonBechmann Team: Top Rising Star for the Region
- Strum Group: No. 2 Overall Top Team-Settled Units, No. 3 Overall Top Team Producer
- Donahue Team: 8 Top Team Producers-GCI
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate company as part of Home Services of America. For more information, visit LongandFoster.com.