Fonville Morisey Realty named their 2016 company-wide associates and teams of the year on Tuesday, March 7 at Meymandi Hall in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The award winners range from individuals to teams who are the top selling, listing and listing sold associates of the company from the previous calendar year. Award winners were named at Focus 2017, Fonville Morisey Realty’s annual company-wide awards show. These agents have consistently proven to be leaders since entering the real estate field, and have consistently been top producers at their respective offices.
The winners are as follows:
• Listing & Listings Sold Associate of the Year: Kim Pardue, Vandora Office
• Selling Associate of the Year: Justin Burleson, Highway 54 Office
• Associate of the Year: Debbie Van Horn, Lochmere Office
• Listings Sold & New Homes Listing Team 2-4 of the Year: Stancil/Raynor Team, Vandora Office
• Selling Team 2-4 of the Year: Horowitz/Bouchard Team, Stonehenge Office
• Listing & Team 2-4 of the Year: Pace-Smith & Doan, Chapel Hill Office
• Listing, Listings Sold, Selling & Team 5+ of the Year: Triangle Specialists, Brier Creek Office
“We are thrilled to be able to recognize these exceptional individuals and teams,” said Rod Eller, senior vice president and regional manager of Fonville Morisey. “These associates display excellence in customer service and set the standard in the Triangle for real estate professionals. We are proud to call them part of our Fonville Morisey family, and look forward to seeing what they will do in the future.”
Fonville Morisey Realty has 11 sales offices, with over 850 associates and employees throughout the Greater Triangle region. Fonville Morisey offers mortgage, insurance, property management, title services, real estate education courses and relocation services through its divisions and partners. For more information about Fonville Morisey Realty, visit www.fmrealty.com.