Fonville Morisey Realty claimed six of winning spots in the Triangle Business Journal’s annual Book of Lists real estate listings for Top Residential Individual Agents and Top Residential Teams. The top listings were ranked by gross sales closed by agent/ team in 2016.
The individuals on the list closed a total of $83,747,008 in 2016, and the teams closed a total of $96,147,370. Fonville Morisey would like to applaud all the hard work that was done by its agents in 2016, the six winners are listed below.
Top selling individual agents in Raleigh/ Durham are as follows:
• Debbie Van Horn, with $33,218,455 of sales closed in 2016
• Justin Burleson, with $18,082,370 of sales closed in 2016
• David Jenkins, with $16,489,758 of sales closed in 2016
• Jennifer Patterson, with $15,956,425 of sales closed in 2016
Top selling teams in Raleigh/ Durham are as follows:
• Triangle Specialists, with $53,289,528 of sales closed in 2016
• The Angela Drum Team, with $42,857,842 of sales closed in 2016
Fonville Morisey Realty has 11 sales offices, with over 850 associates and employees throughout the Greater Triangle region. Fonville Morisey offers mortgage, insurance, property management, title services, real estate education courses and relocation services through its divisions and partners. For more information about Fonville Morisey Realty, visit www.fmrealty.com.