The Ellicott City office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of July 2019. As an office, sold units increased 13% compared to July 2018.
Top producing agents for July 2019:
- Jim Bim Team – Group – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings – $4.2 million + total production on 10 units
- Robin Wilson – Individual – Top Producer & Top Sales – $2.3 million
- Susan Muth- Individual – Top Listings – $1.1 million
Diamond Club top producing agents for July 2019:
- Ken Zeng Team – $2.1 million + total production on 5 units
- Bethany Haslup – $1.4 million
- Sandy Kennedy – $1.1 million
- Sheila Gordon – $1.0 million
- Laura Lee Jones Team – $1.0 million
Emerald Club top producing agents for July 2019: Lynn Brooker, Ann Marie Freter-Field, Wayne Eaton, Wendy Yi, Mitchell Donovan, Esther Whitten, & Lynn O’Malley.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for July 2019: Jean Chavis, Maureen Wienecke, Karen Ingalls, Kitty Weiskopf, Rhonda Holt-Holder, Donna MacBrayne, Martin Austin, Deena Davis, & Karen Jones.
“We are proud to announce July’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Ellicott City sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
For more information, visit LongandFosterEllicottCity.com.