The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of May 2018.
Top producing agents for May 2018:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings- $9.9 million + total production on 19 units
- Nancy Horne Team – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings $1.8 million
- Mo Boone – Individual Top Producer & Top Sales – $1.4 million
- Sandra Serrao – Individual Top Listings – $1.3 million
Diamond Club top producing agents for May 2018:
- Luster/Ripley Group – $3.0 million+ total production on 11 units
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – $1.5 million
- Marvine Jenkins Group – $1.3 million+ total production on 7 units
- Paul MacKenzie Team – $1.0 million + total production on 5 units
- Carol Swinton Team – $1.0 million
Emerald Club top producing agents for May 2018: Nancy Parker, Bleefield Team, Greg Salley, Shawn Kelly, Carole Murphy Adams
Sapphire Club top producing agents for May 2018: Nancy Maguire, Peter O’Sullivan, Janice Kirkner, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, Cecelia Kelley, Taylor Huffman, Nancy Davenport, Judy Tyree, Randall Bradford.
“We are proud to announce May’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand by sales volume. For more information, visit LongandFosterEllicottCity.com