Annual REAL Trends’ The Thousand list ranks top teams, individuals for 2017 sales
Nine sales associates and teams with Long & Foster Real Estate were honored as the best in the nation, according the latest REAL Trends’ The Thousand list. The industry news organization recognizes the country’s highest producing teams and individual agents by sales volume and transaction sides in its annual list, which was published June 29 in a special advertising section of The Wall Street Journal.
“These top-ranking sales associates reflect the commitment to service, professionalism and expertise that our entire family of real estate experts works to provide, and we’re so proud that they have chosen to call Long & Foster their home,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “It’s because of highly skilled agents like each of these individuals that Long & Foster is the top real estate company in the Mid-Atlantic and will remain as such for years to come.”
Larry “Boomer” Foster, president of Long & Foster Real Estate, echoed Scott’s comments. “Long & Foster’s sales agents don’t just help their clients buy and sell homes, they are dedicated to guiding their clients on their journeys home,” Foster said. “Rankings on REAL Trends’ The Thousand reflect the high standards our agents set for themselves to ensure their customers receive the best possible service.”
Top 250 Real Estate Teams by Sales Volume
- No. 46: The Art Herling Team in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
- No. 68: Debbie Dogrul Associates of Fairfax, Virginia
- No. 121: Heller Colley Reed of Bethesda, Maryland
- No. 142: The Leslie Kopp Group of Bethany Beach, Delaware
- No. 146: The Mottola Group of Greenville, Delaware
- No. 242: Tom & Cindy and Associates of Alexandria, Virginia
Top 250 Real Estate Teams by Transaction Sides
- No. 40: The Art Herling Team of Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
- No. 101: The Maryland and Delaware Group of Salisbury, Maryland
- No. 154: Debbie Dogrul Associates of Fairfax, Virginia
- No. 212: The Mottola Group of Greenville, Delaware
Top 250 Real Estate Agents by Transaction Sides
- No. 162: Kyle Hause of Newport News, Virginia
- No. 181: Charity Cox of Staunton, Virginia
REAL Trends compiles rankings for the Top Thousand based on applications submitted from hundreds of sales professionals and brokerages from throughout the United States. An independent third party verifies submissions for accuracy and whether an applicant is an individual or on a team. Now in its 13th year, the Top Thousand features the six total lists—the top 250 individual sales agents by both sales volume and transaction sides, the top 250 teams by both sales volume and transaction sides, as well as the top 50 individuals and the top 50 teams by average sale price.
For more information about Long & Foster, visit www.LongandFoster.com.