Annual REAL Trends’ The Thousand list ranks top teams, individuals for 2018 sales
Ten sales associates and teams with Long & Foster Real Estate were honored as the best in the nation, according the latest REAL Trends’ The Thousand list. The industry news organization recognizes the country’s highest producing teams and individual agents by sales volume and transaction sides in its annual list, which was published June 28 in a special advertising section of The Wall Street Journal.
“These top-ranking real estate professionals are a reflection of our entire team of experts, and we offer each of them our congratulations for their accomplishments,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “Our agents continue to thrive in this swiftly-evolving real estate environment, thanks to their motivation and drive, as well as the industry-leading suite of tools and technology and the unparalleled support that comes from our full-service brokerage.”
Larry “Boomer” Foster, president of Long & Foster Real Estate, echoed Scott’s comments. “Long & Foster’s sales agents do so much more than help their clients buy and sell homes; they are dedicated professionals and trusted advisors who guide their clients on their journeys home,” Foster said. “Rankings on REAL Trends’ The Thousand reflect the high standards and quality service our agents continually provide their home buyers and sellers.”
Top 250 Real Estate Teams by Sales Volume
- No. 64: The Art Herling Team of Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, $234,881,126
- No. 182: The Leslie Kopp Group of Bethany Beach, Delaware, $151,107,043
- No. 183: The Mottola Group of Greenville, Delaware, $150,668,802
- No. 186: The Yeatman Group of Midlothian, Virginia, $148,682,887
Top 250 Real Estate Teams by Transaction Sides
- No. 53: The Art Herling Team of Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, 633.82
- No. 102: The Maryland and Delaware Group of Salisbury, Maryland, 490.28
- No. 163: The Yeatman Group of Midlothian, Virginia, 391.77
- No. 210: The Mike Mulholland Team of Media, Pennsylvania, 350.40
Top 250 Real Estate Agents by Transaction Sides
- No. 198: Darin Greear of Blacksburg, Virginia, 138.75
- No. 206: Charity Cox of Staunton, Virginia, 136.65
- No. 231: Meghan Oliver of Chincoteague Island, Virginia, 130.99
- No. 248: Kyle T. Hause of Newport News, Virginia, 127.00
REAL Trends compiles rankings for the Top Thousand based on applications submitted from hundreds of sales professionals and brokerages from throughout the United States. An independent third party verifies submissions for accuracy and whether an applicant is an individual or on a team.
For more information about Long & Foster, visit www.LongandFoster.com.