Southside Virginia Association of Realtors recently honored 11 sales associates from the Long & Foster Tri-Cities Southpark office located at 601 Southpark Boulevard in Colonial Heights, Va.
The agents recognized for outstanding sales achievement for 2014 include:
- Bobby Perkins, Platinum Award
- Betsy Wells, Gold Award and Life Member Award
- Cindy Angone, Silver Award
- Jay Eischen, Bronze Award and Life Member Award
- Rick Tetterton, Bronze Award
- Eileen White Knode, Bronze Award
- Silvia Johnson, Bronze Award
- Helen James, Bronze Award
- Frankie Franck, Bronze Award
- Nancy Steinke, New Member Million Dollar Sales Club Award
In addition, Kimberly Porter and Eileen White Knode qualified for the SVAR Annual Honor Society.
“Long & Foster prides itself on the accomplishments of our team of highly-trained professionals,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “Our family of companies has a reputation of honesty, integrity and best-in-class customer service that spans more than 45 years. This year’s award winners are an integral part of why Long & Foster is the top real estate company in the Mid-Atlantic.”
The awards were presented at the SVAR Annual Awards for Excellence Ceremony held recently at The Lee Club in Fort Lee, Va. For more information about Long & Foster Real Estate, visit www.longandfoster.com.