Long & Foster Real Estate’s Eldersburg office announced a 68 percent increase in sales volume and a 40 percent increase in units sold in December 2017 when compared to the same month in 2016. The office also named its top producing agents for December 2017.
December’s top producers include:
· Dixon/Kluge Group – Group Top Producers, Top Sales and Top Listings, $2.9 million+ total production on 10 units
· Carol Swinton Team – Team Top Producers, Top Listings, $2 million+ total production
· Anthony Lioi – Individual Top Producer, Top Sales
The Diamond Club’s top producing agents for December 2017 includes:
· Marvine Jenkins Group – $2 million+ total production on 9 units
· Luster/Ripley Group – $1.7 million+ total production on 6 units
· Kim Fitzgerald Group – $1 million+ total production
In addition, the office honored its Emerald Club top producing agents, Janice Kirkner and Paul MacKenzie; and its Sapphire Club top producing agents, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, Carole Murphy Adams, Cecilia Kelly, Sandra Serrao, Angela Athey and Judy Tyree.
“We are proud to announce this month’s top producing agents and teams, and we congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand by sales volume. For more information, visit LongandFoster.com.