The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of April 2018.
Top producing agents for April 2018:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – $11.6 million + total production on 22 units
- Lu Ordogne – $1.5 million
- Fab Holden – $1.2 million
- Janice Kirkner – $1.0 million
- Carol Swinton Team
Diamond Club top producing agents for April 2018:
- Marvine Jenkins Group – $4.1 million+ total production on 14 units
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – $3.4 million+ total production on 6 units
- Paul MacKenzi – $2.9 million + total production on 9 units
- Luster/Ripley Group – $2.3 million+ total production on 8 units
Emerald Club top producing agents for April 2018 include Bleefield Team, Nancy Parker, Judy Tyree, Mo Boone, Chris Will, Greg Salley and Tim Dorsey.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for April 2018 include Nancy Horne, Carole Murphy Adams, Marsha Mason-Wonsley and Joann Grus.
“We are proud to announce April’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve their clients. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand. For more information, visit LongandFosterEllicottCity.com.